Amazing!
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Entry #1- What is a Blog?
What is a blog? Well in a very short definition it is a webpage that consist of entries or post. Authors post about personal matters or even influential matters.The only moment in time that I have ever heard of a blog was in a movie. I never imagined myself writing a blog, but it turns out I had been doing it the moment I decided to join social media. Social media such as Facebook, Twitter, or even Tumblr can be known as blogs. I began to do a little research and I have found many blogs that were websites I had visited before, but little did I know that they were blogs with actual authors. For example, http://perezhilton.com/ is a blog that suddenly made head news that many people knew about. This Perez Hilton blogger is famous for knowing all the juicy details that happen in Hollywood. I absolutely enjoy reading his blog only because who doesn't want to hear about what celebrities are up to every now and than. The Perez Hilton blog is similar to the http://www.tmz.com/ due to the blogs constant juicy information about celebrities and what is going on in there lives. Sadly, some of us hate to admit to the fact that news on celebrities is actually entertaining in a weird way. If you compare the two blogs there seems to be a little more personality in the Perez Hilton blog. I also came across the blog http://www.darkroastedblend.com/ which in a way I regret. It was awfully weird. I could not quite see the point of view from the author or what style the author was going for. Although, I must admit I found the entry about abandoned places to be quite interesting. I discovered many places I have never heard of that were abandoned but yet still astonishingly beautiful in a weird way. Once again thank you for reading my blog! See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment