Close your eyes and picture yourself surrounded by trees, or a waterfall in the background as you hike the mountains. Does that not sound perfect? Fortunately enough I will always have a passion for nature. It is absolutely life changing to experience adventures such as camping. I came across a website that provided the best places in the United States to camp (http://greatist.com/fitness/best-camping-united-states) In the near future I hope to visit all 26 places. There is nothing more breathtaking than nature. The feeling of having no worries, and complete happiness comes to play when camping in an area such as the picture below. I truly hope if anyone has the opportunity to go camping, to try these 26 places out and remember to let go of your problems. Your problems and worries do not exist when you are surrounded by a magnitude of mother nature. Enjoy your self while camping!
This waterfall is located in Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina. Absolutely stunning!

havasupai falls in n. az is a great place to visit and they have same great falls. http://havasuwaterfalls.net/havasu.html
ReplyDeleteMelissa--Good topics and ideas. Good lead in. Good closing. Keep digging into support. Make connections. The big block of texts are sometimes less engaging for your audience, especially with a script font like you have. You may want to consider smaller paragraphs to help ease the reading.
ReplyDelete